If the we have no hope, how about the people who have lost to us?
Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 10:02 AM | 0 notes

So much for zero ranting and swearing,
im sorry:(
Here is a dedication post to the lovies:3
Look for your name hun;)
ARINA RASHID
HEY maknae,ahjumma(HMM..), BRITNEY,twin,roomie,squid,natgeofanatic, weirdo, jellyfish, monkey,foodie, meatball monster,namitha/ranjeeta/sangeetha(all the ta's) #1 fan,bum;)
Thank you for always being there to cheer me up and on all the time. I know you can't be there at my races but I know you are there somehow. Thank you for sharing my perpetual hate for coach and thanks for having a mutual hate for him HAHA. Thank you for being my one and only roomie,for giving me such pleasant Sarawak memories:) Thank you for snoring so loudly~ Thank you for being my wonderful partner in crime, my person whom I seek solace in, being a PHAIL anon on my tumblr and blog and thank you for always trying to cheer me up no matter how stupid the idea gets:) Thanks sooo much. You have no idea how much I hearts you. People can say what they want but you will always be my beautiful, my twin, my one and only weirdo,
Let me tell you , you are ONE OF A KIND. I have never met someone like you or similar! You are just so special. You never yknow, badmouth me, so loyal, you dont BEECH bout me anywhere wow I admire:) Considering the times I actually get exasperating! Really,i appreciate you:) If i continue, this post will be an extended essay. It will be good enough to be part of my Cedits in my future biography. *flicks hair* Just kidding BIMB:) So youre awesome just the way you are, hands down, 'nuff said ;)
NADYA HAIFAN
Sometimes I wonder if you read my blog at all HAHAH,
but youre really that sneaky little bunny so i've got no idea;)
Oh gosh you're that totally sweet pie who stands up for me all the freaking time! So I really love you and I love the fact that you are always standing up for my kpop kings and queens^^ even if you don't really fancy kpop at all. Your'e so wonderful, you always have something nice to say about everything. You can say this certain girl is pretty when everyone thinks she's not but that's cos you have the gift of detecting inner beauty;) Your'e really deep and this makes you gorjess:) SMILE, YOURE BEAUTIFUL. You always have something funny or nice or sugary sweet to say. You are always pointing out one's best points and forgetting about the bad. That is one really special thing about you. That is the thing I don't really have :"(
I shall never be mean to bieber anymore kay.
I have been really mean at times so im sorry :(
Even if the intention to hurt you wasn't there I hope that you have forgotten my poops.
Really,you mean the beautiful world to me.
You make the world seem so beautiful when you're here.
EXCEPT for when we spot the occasional aunty on the mrt snoring with her face plasteredon the glass panel with her mouth open wide ;D THEN WE START GUFFAWING,
That's the only time you ever make fun of people hahahahah.You are really special.
So Nadya hunney, i really love you❤
YINGXUANIQUEGORILLAPAUEGG
I keep adding variations to her name:>
I know that this gorilla prolly won't be reading this HAHAH,
She dosent even stalk J_E's tumblr -.-
that's sad considering the high level of stalking she is prolly at now:D
Okay so this cute pau is always making my day,
whether I am sad or just plain hyper
or when Im down with flu
She always has something to say to cheer me up;)
SOMETHING:)
Her obsessions are so totally cute:3
And all her ahems are so nais to her:/
KAY JEALOUS.
Although this crazy gorilla likes to ask for accidents when she pulls me own the stairs,
I reallllllyyyyyy lovvvveeeee youuuuu.
And thanks for being that shine in my sun :)
Youre another oh so special one :)
I love coolkid:3
okay MUACKS.
I LOVE YOUR KISSES*WINKSSS*
i wonder why people find that ridiculous.HAI, peoplein Spain greet each other with kisses ohkay! Spread the lovee~
YUQIANNNNNNNNNNN
YOU ARE ONE ROCKIN CHICK SISTAH\m/
Okay , so life has been going down the tough road for you,
but IM HERE :)
I really love your cardssssss.
YOUR CRAZINESS,
your super hyperness....:) You are that special kid who always makes my day:)
Thank you for all the epiccc moments
all the crazy moments, 99% of which I end up falling in T.T
thanks for being those who care:)
Thanks for giving me reasons to smile.
Thanks for missing me :D
Seriously, I feel so honoured to be missed by someone:)
Thank you for everything,
for being in my life which according to the mood metre, is one dead straight line ._.
_________________________beeb_____________beep_______________________
Okay lame :3
So anyway, i really appreciate you OKIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
MUACKS~
and stop molesting me -.-"
NICOLETTE OW
Hey awesome;)
Thank you for being so awesome:)
YOU ARE VERY AWESOME
HAHAh okay whutt
Anyway, thanks for not thinking im weird cos of my obsession :X
or do you think im weirdd?? HAHAH
ANYWAY SHE SO CUTE *_*
THANKS for whatever moments we had :)
alongside with the other crazy people:)
i figured that it will be best to do a dedication post to you since you actually read my blog ^^
Thanks for reading my blog HAHA
And thank youuu for that ice cream moments,
last years um, MASS DATE??
winks~
YOU WERE SO CUTE YKNOW.
HEH,
thanks for being so nice to mee~
and so cute:P
Appreciate your existence in my life ❤
Really do:)
ILY Nicolette Ow❤
And ive always thought you have an awesomely nice name ;)
KENDRA TEO
Hi;)
I don't think you hate coach as much as I do
But thanks for that dedication post,
so sweet;)
And jiayou, push on and you will make it!
I see you try so hard all the time.
It WILL pay off okay!
Dont worry,
don't pressurize yourself.
Sometimes you gotta sit down and relax;)
You work too hard dear!
❤ YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT❤
Charmaine tang kai ning
Hi precious,
thanks for being here:)
Thanks for showering me with gifts HAHA
I wonder how many dedication posts I have done for you haha
I really appreciate you
You reallly are wonderful;)
I
LOVE
YOU
I hope your ankle heals soon dear,
ohmy time is running fast
I gotta wrap up noww~
LOVE YOU HUN BUN.




To the people I love, ohgosh,
i can't say I'm done dedicating!
I will do a continuation post soon ~
DONT CRY.
Okay bubbye lovees~