Its a mundane thing life is
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 @ 12:29 PM | 0 notes

Im trying to imagine G2 without tyger teo :/
102 followers on the tumblog noww:) OH GOSH why so slow wan? This 12 yr old kidd frm Spore has like 10 000+ followers.And i was like =.="
Anyway, watched Harry Potter7 twice.SO FUN. Then maybe sometime watch Narnia the Rapunzel or something.HAHAH.Hary Potter was OKAY.Not supahh exciting but Hermione was damnn pretaye~❥HER CLOTHES:) OMG I love Dobby HEH.So cute.My next bunny or cat shall be called Dobby(Y) BTW, my bunnies keep refusing the yogurt drop treats i bought for them. thats super abnormal.But thats my sibbling's bunnies so heck:) Prettygirl and Winny. u dowan FINE.Imma sure Hunny will eat a lot when he comes back:D If not waste my $$$ :P I think im picking Hunny up todae~~
Im still flu-ey.Hopefully can go training tmrw^^ I miss being sweaty. WEll, a bit. I still get that sick feeling when it comes to training.Ya know, i miss sch LIKE SHIT.I miss Haziqah like SHIT.Those sneaking chips and chocolates in w/o getting caught.EVER.I miss ArInA and NADYA and sitting next to abiegail and listening to YX go " You know right!M*****e blablabla" HAHAH(Y) I never get bored listening to THAT. I miss blowing up balloons in class for no apparent reason,i miss getting creeped out with ten other people playing hotel626 in broad daylight=.= Okay lah, we shut the door and lights but still:P I miss THAT moment when me and nadyah were playing this not so scary ghost game(or so we thought) until a ghost like popped out at the screen and were like AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! So funny!I miss the times when i hang out late after school even if i am not supposed to...Or have macs at Takashimaya for lunch.Or just go to ION JUST to go toilet:/ Or we buy mags and read it together. There are times when i wished i could b back at school:"(

And i miss some people whove changed and what i have left of them are just memories...




Haizzz Gen, sometimes i dunno if im mad at u or miss the old you.



Hokay peeps..may update more soon~