Makeover ASAP
Monday, November 22, 2010 @ 3:55 PM | 0 notes


Helo peeps:/RAWR
Imma redo my blog sometime.Looks like poop:(
Anyway, i sick todaeD: I had like 4 hours of sleep last nite.ROLLER COASTER NITE.HOHO.
SNSD tumblr 80 followers.EESH we really need to get to a hundred. I realise the world is becoming slower and slower each day.OH WELL.
Saturday was real fun.My dad's company function then we got all hopped up on ice cream and cotton candy and popcorn and junk food=.=
Imma studying wf Nadya this week.YAY.I want to get math hmwk at the back of my head now..Currently working on english stuffs.HOHO cherub lady gg back to Aussie:O Good Riddance but ill a biiit miss her...Shes sorta like the only teacher whom u could slack right in front of!
Oh and im nt going training today.I feel rotten:/ I cant face the prospect of turning up w/o Charmie againn.Going to training sorta make me feel like i wanna puke.IMISSMYCHARMAINE. Lucky she touched down Spore in one piece yesterday;D Last training was shit shitty.Ya know,like damnn BLEH. I have like good days then really bbbaaaddd days and going with w/o Charmaine makes me feel outcastly lonely. Like shit loner. I dont even :D during training cos im like IWANGOHOME:( Coach is like SERIOUSLY picking on me.ALL that BULLSHIT. HAIZZ.Oh and i missed my 4km hope run thinger so my dad went alone.Sorry dad.According to him, i wasted his $24 but seriously...I wouldnt race at East Coast alone at like 6am.Ill be glued to my bed esp it being on a Sunday.The 5km Timex race was diff tho.Ya know i was supposed to claim a watch i sorta won at th Timex race..its like a thousand dollars worth.I missed both collection dates=.= Whatever..

SO after my dad's run..along with my absenceD: we went out to lunch then slacked at gramma house before going west coast to walk and eat applepie, untill it RAINED. OH HAVE u guys tried the airpost slide?Its supposed to b th longest in the world issit? HAHAH so fun.I was like wheeeeeeeeeeee~


Im planning to get Rain's album fr mommy.I shuld have saved enuff over the hols.Id rather make mommy happy then me happy.But getting a Girls Generation albumis waaayyy too tempting. :/ I srsly need someone to take care of my wabbit fr a week....Someone leave a msg at my cbox?:/ id really preciate that,


ok then...Buhbye