HELLO ppepz
Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 1:57 PM | 0 notes


HEY:) My lappie is throwin tantrums for being unused for a week>:( There is this pink line across the screen.Ahnyboddy know how to get rid of it? Im attempting homework:( Holidays were reasonably fun:) Bought a hell load of stuffs. I got myself a new (bubblegum pink) clutch/wallet from miss whatever(Y)Got a lotta neon coloured stuff thr:) AWESOME SHITZ.YAY.It shall replace my purpur one i lost =.=" 50 bucks:/ THANKS dad.HEH. And then i bought this aweomexxxxxxxxx notebook with a unicorn zebra infront of it.Ive been dreaming a lot about pink zebras=.=what is going on wf me ??My mom got this whole Bioxil thingy right after she got SK2 thingy. DARN ex.I think u could buy two iphones with whatever she spent.Hellyeah right. OHH and my dad said he will get me iphone6 if i did well fr 2011 MYES. LIKE AS IF GOT. Then he said iphone4.HAHAHA much. I really gotta BUCK up:( EESH my hair is damm errr horrible from swimmin andthe sun and all that...I MISS SCH sooo much:( Currently down wf flu..soooooorrryyyy Charmaine:"( I do hope u like pink and bunnies.Cos i got something fr u.Its ot EXACTLY a pinkbunny but you'll see. And farzana:), we finnnaaallly found you a very belated birthday prezzie:)Hope you loike it^^
kkBYE~