WTH
Thursday, November 18, 2010 @ 9:21 AM | 0 notes

OMG.WHYY YOU SO SENSITIVE?I was just being shit naissand concerned then u want BITCHBITCH HARR? I WAS JUST TRYNA MAKE YOU HAPPY.
Like as if SHE belongs to you anyway...Im just saying she's awesome then you wanna make a BIGGIE out of nth!Like i stole your ass or something liddat.LIKE WTF. So does that mean she has only one fan in the world?YOU?

And the reason why i wrote this is cos youre a competitive,moddswinging,pathetic,selfish idiot.How can u do this to me? Think again, ive been a way better freind than youve ever been to everyone.You deserve what you got. And about your problems,i dont care anymore~

ishouldreallySTOPbeingsoconcerendANDgettinghurtmyself.

FUCKTHISSHIT,



HAIZZ..I feelsosad now.Gt this pathetic stalker:"( KEEP JAMMING UP MY INBOX :S
Dont people ever get th msg?Silence?It shows you a clear,big GO AWAY.And yet, every single day youre like hi hay heiii hai elo hello ehlo hey yo hi hee.ANNOYING.and every single time ill be like ______________.No reply. Im saving your reputation by not asking you to buzz off (like i did to tht doofus)I am actually just keeping silent.ANd probly cos u have half a brain, you wouldve think i havent used my phone for 2months OR i changed my number(no i didnt) yet u still sms me.Whatever it is,im not replying.EVER.I dont want another idiot getting the wrong message.