Back to december
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 @ 1:09 PM
| 0 notes
I GET THAT A LOT is SO SHIT FUNNEH.Omg Paris Hilton is so naisss(Y)
HEH.Oh i know that I got out of the Taylor Swift craze this yr and that her songs are nearly the same as the next, but im finding myself listening to her more and more...Her songs are so NAISS and people can so relate to it so im gonna forgive her fairytaleness and start listening to her again:D Hehehe.I LOVE Back to December;)I go back to December listening to it:/We went to buy Linkin Park's album; A thousand Suns and AHHHHHHHHHHH its so nice!I love Waiting for the End;) SOOOO awesum! But this album is so NOT the kind of ROCKAHH\m/ we usually get from them. HEY you know i was thinkin if Linkin Park was a guy he could be korean:D Cos Linkin Park whutt.HEHHEE.Ok ikr, LAYEM.Then went to get pink and grey flip flops:/ WERE gonna go to the pool tmrw NYTE:D YAY!I was writing out my packing checklist.Can't wait to leave Singapore.Away from the hecticness of it all~OH SUNDAY, come faster..See my desperateness?
Back to december
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 @ 1:09 PM
| 0 notes
I GET THAT A LOT is SO SHIT FUNNEH.Omg Paris Hilton is so naisss(Y)
HEH.Oh i know that I got out of the Taylor Swift craze this yr and that her songs are nearly the same as the next, but im finding myself listening to her more and more...Her songs are so NAISS and people can so relate to it so im gonna forgive her fairytaleness and start listening to her again:D Hehehe.I LOVE Back to December;)I go back to December listening to it:/We went to buy Linkin Park's album; A thousand Suns and AHHHHHHHHHHH its so nice!I love Waiting for the End;) SOOOO awesum! But this album is so NOT the kind of ROCKAHH\m/ we usually get from them. HEY you know i was thinkin if Linkin Park was a guy he could be korean:D Cos Linkin Park whutt.HEHHEE.Ok ikr, LAYEM.Then went to get pink and grey flip flops:/ WERE gonna go to the pool tmrw NYTE:D YAY!I was writing out my packing checklist.Can't wait to leave Singapore.Away from the hecticness of it all~OH SUNDAY, come faster..See my desperateness?