Hot summer
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 @ 6:21 PM | 0 notes

Oh my goshhh, firstly im sorry Charmaine for not gg training! I had fever yesterday and yeah not feeling so great and my dad told me not to go sigh. Im not ditching you k!Msn me asap (:


K moving on.... HAHA, today share a thought Charmaine was damn kyute:) "ORANGEEEE!"
Hahaha, but C2 one was like awkward.

MUSIC LESSON WAS LIKE \m/
Honestly so fun!
During introductions, some people said awkward stuff and then Arina R will start saying "dot dot dot" in an impersonation of her idol Ms Namitha's voice. LOLOLOLOL.
Funny shizzz.
I'm so frigging tired and aching all over. I really wanna go Saturday training!
Oh and now im like so addicted to Hot Summer!catchy much!
I have no bias, i really like em all!
Krystal has a striking resemblance to Yoona! And she is double the pretty!
Victoria is super kawaii despite being the oldest hahahaha~
Luna is damn pretty and i think she looks unique(: AND I LUVE HER NAME
And then i also like Sulli, who is so cutez!
Then there's Amber who makes everyone question her gender but anyway she is cool like that:
And to top it off,
A cute picture~
So much about hot summer, today's weather was super pms.
IT WAS BURNING OUT THAR in the morning but now its so cold and grey!
Oh well~
One of the things i like about an after-haircut is the fact that my hair is all soft^^
But people have said my bangs look weird:(
Yeah actually i think so too HAHAHAHAHA.
Bye guise~