pandas and babylions
Monday, April 25, 2011 @ 12:25 PM | 0 notes

Photobucket
HAHA ANOTHER SUPAH CUTE PANDA GIF ^^
okay im damn scared for myes.
DAMN SCARED
ugh.
whutthetoot man they move the dates forward
It wont kill to postpone mann huh
GO ON A RIOT
REALLY.
babylion was like jumping on her fran HEEHEE
so farny lalala
Im tumbrling LIKE A BOSS.
I wrote a full rant post and it was quite animated^^
GOT GIF YKNOW
but i decided not to post haha.
i will press the post button when the occasion calls for it ;)
oohyeah baby training tdae:)
My fav chinese phrase besides wo bu zhe dao( i bet i got it all wrong but as long as the meaning is still THERE) is NI SHI WO DE BABY♥
zomg i shall learn chinese soon :)
i find it damn cool lalaalala
I feel ignored by someburdy:(
ugh THAT FEELING.
BUT WELL today has been okay so far
I got whacked in the eye by Ying Xuan with the ball during pe.
I didnt see stars, i saw THE STAR.Okay, MY STAR E:
Im so hungry.
ohmagosh HAHAHA THIS.
:3
I want.... PIZZA.
HEEHEE
pzza omnomnom
Okay i wonder if people read my retarded spazzing shiz.
HAHAHAHA.doubt so;)
kbye:3