See you tomorroe honeybunches!
Sunday, April 24, 2011 @ 3:07 PM | 0 notes

It is easier to hear the truth than listen to lies. It is easier to lie than tell the truth.

And this kind of thing hits me when I'm eating ._.
Okay they say that inspiration strikes you at the most awkward times.
In this case, it is not exactly inspiration but a random strand of VERY TRUE thought.
TRALALALALALALALALA~
THINGS TO DO AFTER MYES:
  • chop off my hair. This time, IM GONNA GET BANGS
  • save up to buy instax
SO CUTE RIGHT. I want white or pink or yellow^^
Or i'd rope in my parents to get me one for ma birthday:>
Kay i forgot what else im supposed to do ._.
That's it for today i guess:P
I'm just gonna keep calm and be happy throughout this week.
PEACE OUT HOMIES✌
That is the lamest thing i've said ._.

Labels: