Thursday should be a school day
Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
| 0 notes
So far, im expecting my thursday to suck very much.
Woke up with a sore throat:(
Mom is really the groggy
Im stuck at home
this is definitely NOT the best time for people to ask me out:(
If today were a school day, I would be happy tons.
Meanwhile, i will just stay here hoping she is online.
And well i havent been training for two weeks.
I can feel the fats coming
I better do core exercises after this.
Maybe 60 sit ups, 10 push ups, 30 crunches and 3minute planks.
ohmy too little. But im damn lazy to go out jog.Haish
Okay sad thursday
Tomorrow won't be any better
Saturday will be busy
I have to pull through Sunday
and imma be back in school fyeah
kthxbye
Thursday should be a school day
Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
| 0 notes
So far, im expecting my thursday to suck very much.
Woke up with a sore throat:(
Mom is really the groggy
Im stuck at home
this is definitely NOT the best time for people to ask me out:(
If today were a school day, I would be happy tons.
Meanwhile, i will just stay here hoping she is online.
And well i havent been training for two weeks.
I can feel the fats coming
I better do core exercises after this.
Maybe 60 sit ups, 10 push ups, 30 crunches and 3minute planks.
ohmy too little. But im damn lazy to go out jog.Haish
Okay sad thursday
Tomorrow won't be any better
Saturday will be busy
I have to pull through Sunday
and imma be back in school fyeah
kthxbye