ITS THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRR~
Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 8:59 PM | 0 notes

Oh seriously,
Hold on, dedication post tralalala;
HAI CHARMAINE THANKS FOR SITTING IN FOR LIKE 3 DAYS , WAITING FOR ME. IM SO GRATEFUL DEAR. YOURE MY MOTIVATION TRALALALA:>
Okay so,
1) OHMAGAWD SHE SMILED AT ME TODAY.
I wanted to refill my bottle lor then SHE WAS THERE washing her hands. She wash her hands supah long HAHAHA.
Then like i was looking down hahaha budden Charmaine swore she smiled at me :O
I didnt believe lor,
I shall try :D at her on WEDNESDAYYY
2)
I GOT INTO THE SEMIS OHMAGAWD.
14.27
Faster than this singapore sports school :O
14th placing in Singciapore C Div 100 m at the moment.
Sheryl got 14.64 :)
And dawn got 14.29:)
CONGRATS PEOPLESSS,
AWW DAWN DIDNT QUALIFY :(
Bdiv must be damn tough.
So anyway i was super hyped.
3) JOLENE TALKED TO ME
As in REALLY TALKED.
She said hi, good luck, congrats and bye.
AND SHE DIDNT EVEN TALK TO ME FOR A YEAR.
Since i got into Crescent hahah
Gave me a total shock!
SHE SMILED TOO
asdfghjkl
In other words, I am so totally happy today!
I hope maine's tpc is okay :(
WAH MAN $600 + just cos of one darn blob of curry sauce :O
OHMAN,
So anyway hahah today was damn (Y)
Cant wait to go back to school:(
Missing sch tmr SHAT.
bye loviees,
oh and thankszx for the support!
THANKS LEKHAAAA FOR MSNING ME HAHAHA
Y U SO NAIS><
Lekhaa so supportive lor besides pau and maine of courseee
SHE PRREEEENTED my personal rcnt when i had a race the other day.
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO NAISS TO ME.
I shall make a conscious effort to be extra nice to them luvviess;)
goodnight.
Oh thanks chen xi for supporting,
OH WAIT FINE.
THANKS ALL MY SENIORS WHO WERE THERE AND HIGH FIVED ME EVEN IF I WAS SWEATY. THANKS TO MY WIFEY WHO WENT DOWN ON MY RACES AND WAITED FOR ME. THANKS CHARLOTTE FOR BEING SO KIND TO US ALL THE TIME, SUPPORT EVEN IF U HAVE TESTS THE NXT DAY. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENCOURAGED ME.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM HERE :)
THANKSSSO.
When i ran, i thought of wifer, then babylion, abiegail ( who told me to think of her and ijoked that if i did, i would fall.HAHAH but no i didnt :P) , pau and yeahhh:)
OH and i thought of natalie who asked me to beat jaslyn.
HAHAHAHA
AWESOME DAY TODA PEEPS
only one problem. hey why are you avoiding me today??