COME AT ME BRO
Saturday, April 16, 2011 @ 7:55 PM | 0 notes

Today was funnn:D
But i got my super pissed moments too,
not gonna rant here cos i think ranting posts are awkward:P
ONLY THINGG:
OHMAGASH SOME OF THE SEC ONES ARE JUST SO ANNOYING.
I know that some of them are nice and sweet and everything but
like seriously,
Today haunted house i was unfortunately with this bunch who were like -.-"
Door open: "SCREAM"
Person talks :"SCREAM"
It wasnt scary OTL
I waited for nothing actually
And like at one point the sec ones were trying to push their fat butt thru the door and they were like shoving , pushing, grabbing and strangling me.
So i shouted," Can you guys just stop frickin pushing me ?So blardy annoying"
I almost fell okay. Like, the ten or so of you are NOT LIGHT OKAY.Stop grabbing me and pushing me -.- So i like pushed this kid back. Im trying to walk and some ass is like pulling my shirt and pushing me at the same time .
I didnt even scream thruout HAHA it wasnt scary at all and everywhere they went they were like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Just people with cool wigs grabbing you in the dark. And the lights were off. That's it.
I never judged the sec ones at all. I was totally fine with them fro the start. I still am. To my juniors and direct juniors, they're all nice people but THIS BUNCH OF JUNIORS SERIOUSLY GOT PROBLEM.
And yesterday this kid like scolded Geraldine. LIKE WHUT. And her fran was like" Eh they seniors yu know" But she said" I dont care"
Luckily maryam scolded them.So deserved it.
And Charmaine Lim was SOO PISSED she went up to their class, went in and banged their door damn loudly.
(Y)
we told charlotte and she was like, there should be a line between seniors and juniors. We can be nice,but there is a certain level of respect right?
I would never scold my own senior -.-
I know of someone who got demerit for being rude to senior.
Like be grateful we didnt report you all man.
So anyway, today was fun.
I bought the FRY tee:D
I mean, its the only nais colour there.
I loike purple:D
and those who know me well wud know that i have my own reasons too:>
And so many people called me traitor today:( my dad too -.-"
PRZ DONT BE JEALOUS GUYS.
MY OWN MONEY DOODE,
NOT HAPPY THEN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I got some ridiculous looks.
OKAY FROM MY DAD
And natalie HAHAHA
FINE LAH FINE LAH I TRAITOR OKAY
BUT I STILL LURVE THE SHIRT GUYS.
That's all. I think.
I hope monday will be fun^^
night peoples