Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 9:24 AM | 0 notes

hahaha, just took down the video cos i looked funny.
OHMAFREAK. Why is it always on youtube? :(
I look so ugly hahhahahahaha:(
Came in 2nd, 14.24 secs >:(
I WANT UNDER 13
But since someone says i have to be happy enuff or she'll smack me, i shall stop here:/
So, i am sorta excited for my next 100m race:)
Oh gosh, ilook like sausage. The first girl damn fast lahh. But i manage to overtake the other Cedar girl who was gunning for 2nd place, until i beat her to it MUAHAHAHAH>:D
Why cedar so pro liddat
Wahh, the feeling of beating ONE of them is so friggin good:)
I got discount off adidas shoes and other products.
I have enuff adidas shoes already:(
I have two other pairs abandoned by me:/
OH well,
i hopethis post is interesting enuff^^
buhbye