Monday, February 21, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
| 0 notes
Kay guess what, i shall just let the spammers stay on my tagboard:)
Since noone else seems to be reading my crap^^
I shall still update my little journal here :)
And guess what, igtr
{I GOT TO RANT}
Okay,okay? Get ready for it.
hellobitchimsorrythateverythingcannotgoyourwaycoslifewasntmadetobeconvenientinyourfavour.Mylifedoesnotrevolvearoundyours
andreallysorryboutthatbutthatsthewayitis.Yourenottheonlyoneinmylifeokayandidohaveifyouhaventnoticed,otherfriends.
Yourenottheonlythingorpersoninmylifeohmagawdthisisanawesomewaytorantyeahhellyeahcospeoplewillspendforeverreadingthisheck
Idontcatertoyourhypocriteness,p.simnohypocriteasyousuggesteveryoneis.Toobadifyouarecosidc.Imrealtiredofyouhurtingmylikeeffingshit.
REALLY,cantstandit.Ihateitwhenihavetocatertoyou,bethereforyouallthetimewhenyouaren'ttome.Ihavebeenafriendtoyou,
yourshouldertocryonandallyoudoiswalkawaywhenineedhelp.Howfairisthat,imayask?Shityoubitch Ishallnotletyoutrodonmyheadnomore.Anyway,treatingpeoplelikeshitisnotanoptiontomebutishalljustbenotsonicenymorecosimsickofbeingtakenadvantageof
Thishappenseveryfuckingday.andithastostop.
'maine, go shop at adidas for your jacket:)
STELLAMCCARTNEY stuff not bad but it can be like $500 + for one shirt.Its designer, but its aweshum:) Get it if its within ur budget.
Its just you,me and my tumblog:)
Monday, February 21, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
| 0 notes
Kay guess what, i shall just let the spammers stay on my tagboard:)
Since noone else seems to be reading my crap^^
I shall still update my little journal here :)
And guess what, igtr
{I GOT TO RANT}
Okay,okay? Get ready for it.
hellobitchimsorrythateverythingcannotgoyourwaycoslifewasntmadetobeconvenientinyourfavour.Mylifedoesnotrevolvearoundyours
andreallysorryboutthatbutthatsthewayitis.Yourenottheonlyoneinmylifeokayandidohaveifyouhaventnoticed,otherfriends.
Yourenottheonlythingorpersoninmylifeohmagawdthisisanawesomewaytorantyeahhellyeahcospeoplewillspendforeverreadingthisheck
Idontcatertoyourhypocriteness,p.simnohypocriteasyousuggesteveryoneis.Toobadifyouarecosidc.Imrealtiredofyouhurtingmylikeeffingshit.
REALLY,cantstandit.Ihateitwhenihavetocatertoyou,bethereforyouallthetimewhenyouaren'ttome.Ihavebeenafriendtoyou,
yourshouldertocryonandallyoudoiswalkawaywhenineedhelp.Howfairisthat,imayask?Shityoubitch Ishallnotletyoutrodonmyheadnomore.Anyway,treatingpeoplelikeshitisnotanoptiontomebutishalljustbenotsonicenymorecosimsickofbeingtakenadvantageof
Thishappenseveryfuckingday.andithastostop.
'maine, go shop at adidas for your jacket:)
STELLAMCCARTNEY stuff not bad but it can be like $500 + for one shirt.Its designer, but its aweshum:) Get it if its within ur budget.
Its just you,me and my tumblog:)