Hello Earthlingg
Monday, February 14, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
| 0 notes
Hello,
Wouldnt it be coolio if we were all called Earthlingg125678^^
HEHEHEHE:x
Then can chose our own number:3
Yesterday went to West Coast:) McFlurried and made sandcakesT.T
Then extended fam came over;3
Today is Valentine's Day so...
❤ HAPPY VAL'S DAY ❤
Imma spending val's day with wifey yeah
I ♥ Ying Xuan,Yu Qian,ARINA and Abiegail's valentine's prezzies:D
thank youuu~
Oh and wifey, if youre reading this , your brownies are here:)))
OMNOMNOM
And Yu Qian, im so sad for your balloon lahh.
ohgosh.
OOH AND CHARMAINE, YOU MUSTMUSTMUST RUN FASTER THAN ALYA ON WED.MUST.
Yay, during time trials i ran 14.1 :3
I minused of 60 milisecs^^
If i hit under 14 ,i can beat Sports Sch woots.
FYEAH, NATIONALS.
I shall be dedicated frm noww:)
lol, so happy
kthxbye
Hello Earthlingg
Monday, February 14, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
| 0 notes
Hello,
Wouldnt it be coolio if we were all called Earthlingg125678^^
HEHEHEHE:x
Then can chose our own number:3
Yesterday went to West Coast:) McFlurried and made sandcakesT.T
Then extended fam came over;3
Today is Valentine's Day so...
❤ HAPPY VAL'S DAY ❤
Imma spending val's day with wifey yeah
I ♥ Ying Xuan,Yu Qian,ARINA and Abiegail's valentine's prezzies:D
thank youuu~
Oh and wifey, if youre reading this , your brownies are here:)))
OMNOMNOM
And Yu Qian, im so sad for your balloon lahh.
ohgosh.
OOH AND CHARMAINE, YOU MUSTMUSTMUST RUN FASTER THAN ALYA ON WED.MUST.
Yay, during time trials i ran 14.1 :3
I minused of 60 milisecs^^
If i hit under 14 ,i can beat Sports Sch woots.
FYEAH, NATIONALS.
I shall be dedicated frm noww:)
lol, so happy
kthxbye