Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @ 8:40 PM
| 0 notes
Firstly, spammers GTFO.Quit spamming my pretty tagboard wf your useless random comments. The tagboard is meant for people I know and LOVE.
Blogwalkers, if you want to tag, pls dont link a url of HANNAH MONTANNA, How to work my abs, or some random hoisting site.
Cos
1)I HATE HANNAH MONTANNA
2)I work my abs daily
SO YEAH.
Internalisation was fuuunnn ttm:)
DANCED:)
Learned frm Yu qian's cute wife:3
LOL, mozhi and nusrat said i can dance well but pffffffffffft.
I looked like a hippo with two left feet:O
And its easier to dance gee in front of a mirror.
AND btw AND FYI,
Crescent's GHOST STORY about that ballerina in the arts consrvatory which has been there since nong nong ago is not true:)
Sorry to spoil the surprise.
That story has been ard since my teacher's time and like she said her friend checked the statue every day but it dosent change.lololol
Believe the G BLOCK ONE THO:)
anyway, today was fun
FYI, didnt do my typography,ugh.
Currently working on mt,
:3
Hehehehex
Gosh, what to post?
Nearly puked my bubble tea just noww.Tasted suckish:"(
well...thts it i guess^^
kthxbyee
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @ 8:40 PM
| 0 notes
Firstly, spammers GTFO.Quit spamming my pretty tagboard wf your useless random comments. The tagboard is meant for people I know and LOVE.
Blogwalkers, if you want to tag, pls dont link a url of HANNAH MONTANNA, How to work my abs, or some random hoisting site.
Cos
1)I HATE HANNAH MONTANNA
2)I work my abs daily
SO YEAH.
Internalisation was fuuunnn ttm:)
DANCED:)
Learned frm Yu qian's cute wife:3
LOL, mozhi and nusrat said i can dance well but pffffffffffft.
I looked like a hippo with two left feet:O
And its easier to dance gee in front of a mirror.
AND btw AND FYI,
Crescent's GHOST STORY about that ballerina in the arts consrvatory which has been there since nong nong ago is not true:)
Sorry to spoil the surprise.
That story has been ard since my teacher's time and like she said her friend checked the statue every day but it dosent change.lololol
Believe the G BLOCK ONE THO:)
anyway, today was fun
FYI, didnt do my typography,ugh.
Currently working on mt,
:3
Hehehehex
Gosh, what to post?
Nearly puked my bubble tea just noww.Tasted suckish:"(
well...thts it i guess^^
kthxbyee