Its best you shut the fuck up
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 @ 9:51 AM | 0 notes

SO, ive said i shall try not to rant unless the occasion calls for it, and the occasion calls for it.
If i can survive sec 2, i will pack my bags and have a vacation in Paris.Jk.
CRAP. Thats all I can say about today.
And when i get crushed and upset, i wont show it.Much anyway, I wont like go, STFU in your face.
But i do rant like crazy online:) Thats what i do.
Cos I know nobody listens except me :D
(p.s i dont like those people who like post sad,emo stuff abt killing themselves on facebook for others to erm, see and read just cos they want people to say WHYY? Tell me on msn kayyy,CHEER UP kayyyyy:DDDDDD . Best part,NO, they are NOT planning to murder themselves,they just want attention)
And no,im not like that but yes, nobody is perfect and i dont post about suicide when i rant so yupp.

Okay,fine.(Sangeetha posse)





SO.oh god, help me thru this messy shit.Thank you :)
Im frikin sad nowwww:"(
OH YEH, and plsplspls help me get an A for math test.I know that i have studied for this.PLEASE.

Ms Sakina, dont ruin my life or you shall be unmarried forever,uhh its a curse, yup.
Thank you.
Wow, i kept my ranting at minimum.