Monday, February 7, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
| 0 notes
Since im patheticly boredd in history, I shall blooooooog:) EH i should start a vlog:) Talktalk only no need write:)
As usual someone is an annoying asshole.
Screw malay test:"( Didnt study:O
So pissed during pe today.
The run was just soooo slow,
and floorball sucked ttm.Cos of uhm,who ah? CHONG.
Then ya,theres this new kid in class frm Myanmar:)
Looks a beeet nerdy but i guesss shes nice.
I STILL DNT KNW HER NAME.
Paisehh.
Okay, im totally aware that i am drop dead boringg.
Not that im forcing you to read this random blabber, but if you do thanks
I wanna bake cupcakes.AND RAINBOW CAKE.
full of awesomeness:)
pandabutts rawk:3
Monday, February 7, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
| 0 notes
Since im patheticly boredd in history, I shall blooooooog:) EH i should start a vlog:) Talktalk only no need write:)
As usual someone is an annoying asshole.
Screw malay test:"( Didnt study:O
So pissed during pe today.
The run was just soooo slow,
and floorball sucked ttm.Cos of uhm,who ah? CHONG.
Then ya,theres this new kid in class frm Myanmar:)
Looks a beeet nerdy but i guesss shes nice.
I STILL DNT KNW HER NAME.
Paisehh.
Okay, im totally aware that i am drop dead boringg.
Not that im forcing you to read this random blabber, but if you do thanks
I wanna bake cupcakes.AND RAINBOW CAKE.
full of awesomeness:)
pandabutts rawk:3