The dog got scared of the bunny
Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 8:10 PM | 0 notes

Yest training was fckin (Y).
Ran wf abiegail all the way:) 28oom 17secs. LIKE HEHEH.We rule the track:P LOLOL.Anw, the run was among the sprinters onli and we ended up first so yehh.And my 100m was :) too. Was real happy and energised when i got back. Those are the times when I just LOVE track:DD B4 track, lunched with Hadessah, Charmaine and Charmaine. o.O HAD A BLAST. I got tricked by charmaine wifehh-.- she said her sister was adopted and I, MIS DUMBDUMB believed her.__.
HEHE.Then cabbed to ccab:>
Im officially broke.
Like, seriously:((
Yearbookcame out:)
I miss the sec 4s.Julene, Hsu Ying and Amanda.WAHHH:"(
Haishh.I noticed ive been writing to myself recently, my blog is like dead ttm -.-
Oh and yehh, i think sec 2 life is :))
correction: so far.
history test was so so lahh.I finished my 3 para FINALLY.



Today was ohkay~
I dreamt (last night) that some bitch beat me up. TROLOL.I know my wife knows who im referring to :<>
The lessons were ohkee then had pbl, and i recently got to know that PBL is done only at like poly/jc level?So much for being ahead;
Then got home .I wanted to bake , but ended up stoning in bed ._.
Bought bubble tea as usual:)
I got mesmerised by taebaby's voice:)
andand i felt so hapee when i realised that some people started liking snsd from viewing the snsd tumblr:) aww,,, and some ppl check it regularly too^^
OOh , btw.. snsd's latest phuket photobk pics are leaked! Check the tumblr if u wanna see~
Hehe,i doodled SAMMI the samurai bunny in mt class:) And then i drew his sister SUNNY:) in a kimono. I think i should change her name to Sumiko.more japanese~~
Ok, scratch out that crap:/
ANDD,did u know me and Charlotte have a lot in common:)
And yunying, hope u find ur spikes! LOL dnt 4get to take ur stuff frm the cab nxt time yaw. It was ur hp theother time:/ eh walao the spikes are like $80, hope u findd it:)
thats it folks.
xoxo