Today is the bestest day of 2011.(YET)
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 @ 8:15 PM
| 0 notes

Today was awesomely EPIC,fun and FUN:>
1)SPORTS TRIALS!I wore the stopwatch for show~HEHEH.The sec ones ask me when is the 10 min run ending and im like, A FEW MORE MINS, COME ON GUYS.For the record, i had to say that ten times for each class:) I felt like a house leader LOL, telling em words of 'encouragement'. VEH CUTE LEH, some of them were like THANK YOU. And got these two girls AHH so cute!So tiny LEH.Coach says they look like Nat and Kat together so he was like, put them in NOWWW.All the sec ones so small. Then they laff at Abbie when she did frequency, which was like akward.
2) I LOLED with Abbie a lot.I think first it was about mr chan's gross mole and the soaking of sweat by using newspapers under his pits, which he does all the time.Then later she tripped over a cone and thought it was somebody's foot, so she said sorry to it.HAHAH. After that we forgot to tie ribbon on the WANTED kids .So we had to like stalk them.(Y)
3) I had peer support duty and me n Taylor a.k.a TayTay collaborated wf Charlotte's group.We played charades and stuff.There was this cute kid (super small, like p3 build)DEBBIE, who whispered everytime we asked her smtg. But still cute:>
4) Me and Charlotte spent nearly the rest of the day together.After peer, we ate lunch together. (after my failed attempts to drag a homework laden Charmaine along.HEH) I thought i'd be lonely shit w/o wifehh but Charlotte was DAMNN nice. I'd usually feel akward wf seniors but like she's SO NICE^^. Then we mrted to gombak. Everybuddy else was there since were late, but coach was later!MR THAM was there:)))So me and Charlotte ran around the track only three rounds compared to the usual seven, and did drills.Then it RAINED, so we did circuit. Aft that, we did 200m which was like so (Y) even if my abs ached like siao during recovery jog.Oh yehh and this year the fastest sec one sports trial timing for sprints was 15 secs, which is pretty sad.Average faster ones is 18 secs.Slow ayte?Slow much:/ There wasnt much talent at all for sprint.Or cross country.but there is still time for em to get better:))))))
AND SOME OF THE G2 juniors like SNSD:)) WHEE.This girl like Jessica, TAEYEON and Yoona:>
AWESOME DAY:) TMR SHALL BE BETTER~
OHOH and thx Charlotte for being my makan partner, mrt partner and running partner. YOU AWESOME TTM:)
xoxo
Today is the bestest day of 2011.(YET)
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 @ 8:15 PM
| 0 notes

Today was awesomely EPIC,fun and FUN:>
1)SPORTS TRIALS!I wore the stopwatch for show~HEHEH.The sec ones ask me when is the 10 min run ending and im like, A FEW MORE MINS, COME ON GUYS.For the record, i had to say that ten times for each class:) I felt like a house leader LOL, telling em words of 'encouragement'. VEH CUTE LEH, some of them were like THANK YOU. And got these two girls AHH so cute!So tiny LEH.Coach says they look like Nat and Kat together so he was like, put them in NOWWW.All the sec ones so small. Then they laff at Abbie when she did frequency, which was like akward.
2) I LOLED with Abbie a lot.I think first it was about mr chan's gross mole and the soaking of sweat by using newspapers under his pits, which he does all the time.Then later she tripped over a cone and thought it was somebody's foot, so she said sorry to it.HAHAH. After that we forgot to tie ribbon on the WANTED kids .So we had to like stalk them.(Y)
3) I had peer support duty and me n Taylor a.k.a TayTay collaborated wf Charlotte's group.We played charades and stuff.There was this cute kid (super small, like p3 build)DEBBIE, who whispered everytime we asked her smtg. But still cute:>
4) Me and Charlotte spent nearly the rest of the day together.After peer, we ate lunch together. (after my failed attempts to drag a homework laden Charmaine along.HEH) I thought i'd be lonely shit w/o wifehh but Charlotte was DAMNN nice. I'd usually feel akward wf seniors but like she's SO NICE^^. Then we mrted to gombak. Everybuddy else was there since were late, but coach was later!MR THAM was there:)))So me and Charlotte ran around the track only three rounds compared to the usual seven, and did drills.Then it RAINED, so we did circuit. Aft that, we did 200m which was like so (Y) even if my abs ached like siao during recovery jog.Oh yehh and this year the fastest sec one sports trial timing for sprints was 15 secs, which is pretty sad.Average faster ones is 18 secs.Slow ayte?Slow much:/ There wasnt much talent at all for sprint.Or cross country.but there is still time for em to get better:))))))
AND SOME OF THE G2 juniors like SNSD:)) WHEE.This girl like Jessica, TAEYEON and Yoona:>
AWESOME DAY:) TMR SHALL BE BETTER~
OHOH and thx Charlotte for being my makan partner, mrt partner and running partner. YOU AWESOME TTM:)
xoxo