Reasons why 2011 shall be exciting.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 @ 9:58 AM | 0 notes

1) My room makeover is in progress.Half the room is painted, slide wardrobe coming today:)For those who requested to sneak peek, I'll upload pics once everything is done cos the room looks like a circus noww.Should be completed in two months?YEHH:)
2)Internalisation! Hellooo Sarawak:D Can't wait..
3) Tasmania and Melbourne:))) Whoa shitz.Australia's having a weather crisis at the moment:( Tasmania(its an island btw) is actually snowing.Its freezing even in summer,so i cant imagine. Did u know you can find durians thr??Last time I went Queensland,Towoomba,Brisbane(Cass' current hometown)it had chicken riceD: Anw, ive been looking for hoodies to take to Australia:> Went to Gap, so nice but way beyond budget,then checked out Esprit, its quite ohkay. 50 bucks.But I shall keep loking.Considering SNSD's beyond 9 hoodie:)))
4)Blogshop Opening~
HAHA.Ill update you on this one.
5) SNSD TUMBLR! Currently 143 follows.Quite low, but still counting:D
6) Streaming.Not so exciting, but imma take arts.Crescent did awesome for O levels this yr:) 11 A1s.WOOTS.
7)TracknField.I have an upcoming 100m race on Sunday,DADs bdae.PRESSURE.I wanna go finalsssss. Then there comes nationals, 3 more months.UGH.Whichever sec 1s who will be in our future relay team,run like theres no tmr.OR imagine a wild dog chasing after your ass;D
8)Earthdoll craze
This is stewpit but i will have my whole wardrobe filled with earthdoll clothes.2 skirts,one vintage blouse,baby doll dress, velvet dress and pink hoodie.
Noticed my updated wishlist?im so glad to have some stuff striked out.Or id ffeel pathetic=.=



So, i guess 2011 will be quite cool. AND its the best time to get hooked to kpop:>(for those who aint)
suggestions:SNSD, Kara,T-ara,4 minute,2NE1,SECRET,f(x),After School, Brown Eyed Girls,IU,Miss A...
Im still listening to more groups:))
xoxo