DONT YOU JUST LOVE THEIR STYLE??? (Y) I LIKE.NO, I LOVE.
Hmm,, recently i find that my cbox is friggin dead, so yehh tag kayy:))
Andand, there's this bitch who thinks she can fool me.Like please, not replying my sms dosent mean i forget.Speaks so much about a person. QUIT running away from your problems.Talking bout RUN, you cant even run la omg.
Im eating choc,ice cream and peanuts ^^ MUAHAHA.The family's out at west coast while im partaying.Should i go get bubble tea?HEH.
4 minute is in a lot of ways like 2NE1, but i prefer their music more:)I love their style:))Their english is like (Y)HAHAHAH
DONT YOU JUST LOVE THEIR STYLE??? (Y) I LIKE.NO, I LOVE.
Hmm,, recently i find that my cbox is friggin dead, so yehh tag kayy:))
Andand, there's this bitch who thinks she can fool me.Like please, not replying my sms dosent mean i forget.Speaks so much about a person. QUIT running away from your problems.Talking bout RUN, you cant even run la omg.
Im eating choc,ice cream and peanuts ^^ MUAHAHA.The family's out at west coast while im partaying.Should i go get bubble tea?HEH.
4 minute is in a lot of ways like 2NE1, but i prefer their music more:)I love their style:))Their english is like (Y)HAHAHAH
I am luvin peer;)
xoxo
Me
(That's obviously not me but I sometimes like to pretend that I am Danny Jones on a skateboard, so that is me in my dreams)
I'm a little (ok no, very) odd, antisocial and quiet, but when I start getting comfortable with a person, I transform into a crazy,hyper, giddy idiot.My worst nightmare involves a world without music and I tend to live inside my head so often I forget to live in my body. If you get what I mean. I try my best to entertain you with my utterly random/uninteresting/boring accounts of my life, my useless opinion on things,bite-sized fangirling and the occasional rant. I hope I don't bore you to death.And thanks for reading!
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.