east coast
Monday, September 6, 2010 @ 4:53 PM | 0 notes

SOOOO TIREDDD.
today, beach clean up and we hung around, swam, built a fort, cycled without supervision, (Y) I mean, what if smth happened to us. BUT, i enjoyed myself waaaay too much. We also saw MR NATHAN [yup,the president] no kidding doing excersise on th beach. Its not everyday we see MR PRESIDENT on the beach.I think Ariel and gang took peektures wit him.HAHA."OOH>MR NATHAN I AM YOUR#1 FANNNN!!!!" LOL~Shd study now. HEY ARINA I AM SOOOO SORRY. Me and Nadya were cycling. found a clean toilet, got carried away b4 turnin bck only to realise u were alrdy on th bus:( i wanted play wit u.Anw, well go east coast during hols.:))))))))haizzzhhh. It was a 2hr journey home.
Currently listening to snsd,msning jia su and attempting math.Imma good kidd.Honest.


Aiyahh.Tdae arina told me stuff bout dog. Whoa the things bout me she says behind my dammnedd back. To be honest, im not surprised.AT ALL. just wondering abt those times we both swore not to tell on each other.Now i shdve seen that lie under the innocent mask shes put on. Anw,if she wants to use me, USE me.One fine day,things backfire. If she wants to USE me and tell all my secrets to the bloody world, so be it. i know i cant trust. Now my own close friends are against me, SO BE IT. I gotta let go of this anger. I gotta be happy and strong for them:)

And mayb during th process, try not to fall for her lies and tricks. I wont let her use me again. I should stop wearing this Its ok,im perfectly fine.No harm done mask. I shall be true to myself and not lie.


Life aint so easy.






On a lighter note, HEY DID ANYONE realise the initials of East Coast is EC and EC stands fer EYE CANDY??HAHAHAHAHAHA.I think i seee more old men than eye candy.LAME JOKE.kk byyyye