It’s a SATURDAY:D
Saturday, September 4, 2010 @ 4:56 PM | 0 notes

Hey peepos.

This is my first time posting via Microsoft word J Cool right:P

Heh. Today is boring.Im attempting math. I was reading notes before I realised I could do posting on WORD.Im sooooo slow but there's always the first timeJ I actually didn't update yesterday!So proud of myself. Too distracted lohh. YAH and did u know I lost like bloody shit ten bucks. I can feel the pain. I wonder how a person feels when they lose like 50 bucks. Id cry. Pshhh. Fasting left one moreee week then, its ice-cream and chocss all the way. And, ill train extra hardJ MUST get into semis or finals next yearJMUST. Andand relay oso. Darn we had such a bloody good chance this year. Stupid official.crapeth you.BUT anw, its decided. Sheryl and me and our two juniors(god knows who) will DEF get through next year. Im so bloody nervous for nationals already.someone slap me, its friggin next year.Ill update later.me thinks ill upload photos. Ooh btw, I are veh happy for maryamJ wont tell what.^^

Ok that's abt it. Love u ppl who read my crap. <3