Taeyeon
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 5:30 PM
| 0 notes
OMG. What has arina done to me???I am officially obsessed with SNSD. =.= HAHA.I like taeyeon.She so cuuute. I like sunny, jessica,yuri and yoona. (Y) But i love Taeyeon more:D
HEHE.Thx arina fer reccomending cos now im hooked to Gee and run devil run.I knw im like way behind time but....omg i actually LIKE snsd. And just a month ago i was like, WHO IS SNSD?
HAHA. Im gonna give Arina the snsd poster i have:) One fer her and one fer moi.YAY.hehehe.
oh charmaine and Nicolette's bdae is like tmrw. Ill get u guys prezzies:) Imma getting Charmaine coloured hairbands but Nicolette, what do u want ahr?hehe.tell me so i know what to get u birthday giirlll(L)
iloveuall
Taeyeon
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 5:30 PM
| 0 notes
OMG. What has arina done to me???I am officially obsessed with SNSD. =.= HAHA.I like taeyeon.She so cuuute. I like sunny, jessica,yuri and yoona. (Y) But i love Taeyeon more:D
HEHE.Thx arina fer reccomending cos now im hooked to Gee and run devil run.I knw im like way behind time but....omg i actually LIKE snsd. And just a month ago i was like, WHO IS SNSD?
HAHA. Im gonna give Arina the snsd poster i have:) One fer her and one fer moi.YAY.hehehe.
oh charmaine and Nicolette's bdae is like tmrw. Ill get u guys prezzies:) Imma getting Charmaine coloured hairbands but Nicolette, what do u want ahr?hehe.tell me so i know what to get u birthday giirlll(L)
iloveuall