2nd September birthday girlsssss♥♥♥♥
Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
| 0 notes
CHARMAINE WIFEYY♥♥♥♥ This kid is awesome and i mean it(Y).
She is funny, always happy and soooo pretty.
I loveee you and i cant wait to go back track:D
Happy 13th yehhh:) Be pretty and smart and awesome ALWAYS. I love you and i know you love me too♥♥♥♥.

NICOLETTE♥♥♥♥
She is soo pretty righht. Miss chio bu here should be Ms Singapore:) But nehmind, she shall be Ms crescent for now. Or shall it be MRS?haha,jkjk.
Anyway, happy 13th girliee:)You shall always be pretty no matter what.And super clever too:) i wish i had your looks and brains:) Heh.I lovee you darlinqq.

ANDREA♥♥♥♥[and Nadya♥♥♥♥]
She is geetwo's awesomely clever and super organised treasurer:) Im always owing her money^^ HAHA.But yehh, she is super cute and super obsessed with SNSD:DRight?hehe.
I shall always lovee you:)you rawk\m/
So thats about it:)They reallt rawk my life hardcoree!I love them and always will.♥♥♥♥Happy 13th you guysss
2nd September birthday girlsssss♥♥♥♥
Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
| 0 notes
CHARMAINE WIFEYY♥♥♥♥ This kid is awesome and i mean it(Y).
She is funny, always happy and soooo pretty.
I loveee you and i cant wait to go back track:D
Happy 13th yehhh:) Be pretty and smart and awesome ALWAYS. I love you and i know you love me too♥♥♥♥.

NICOLETTE♥♥♥♥
She is soo pretty righht. Miss chio bu here should be Ms Singapore:) But nehmind, she shall be Ms crescent for now. Or shall it be MRS?haha,jkjk.
Anyway, happy 13th girliee:)You shall always be pretty no matter what.And super clever too:) i wish i had your looks and brains:) Heh.I lovee you darlinqq.

ANDREA♥♥♥♥[and Nadya♥♥♥♥]
She is geetwo's awesomely clever and super organised treasurer:) Im always owing her money^^ HAHA.But yehh, she is super cute and super obsessed with SNSD:DRight?hehe.
I shall always lovee you:)you rawk\m/
So thats about it:)They reallt rawk my life hardcoree!I love them and always will.♥♥♥♥Happy 13th you guysss