Holy camel, its a hair-controversy day:O
Monday, May 16, 2011 @ 6:41 PM
| 0 notes
Catchphrase of the day:
"Holy Camel"
-Abiegail Koong
That's what she said when we saw THE HAIR.
Anyway, nuff said, Ms T is meanmeanmeanmean.
Hmph.
And i fishtail braided Arina R's hair:D
Now her hair so cool hurrrrr,
I learn by myself :D
WHOOTS.
Okay so on Sunday,
I went to (right, you can laff) The zoo.
For my asshole of a sister's birthday -.-
I bought her a damn nice panda tee and she was mean to me :(
ohwells.
tiring manz
We had this icy slush in this damn long bottle with a cute straw. It tasted like liquidified skittles^^
That's just the fun part.
Saw an albino monkey and met a crazy horse.
And I petted a miniature horsey:)
KYUTE,
We had like an hour free period which i singlehandedly spent sleeping on the floor:) Along with some other tired peeps
Then today quite boring.
We had this super lame TAN KA KI thingy.
Game sucked, but the fun part was the teaming:)
I got ying xuan and ARINAAA.
Darn. I gop a gorilla and a monkey in my group.
So they upgraded me to "albino monkey"
Since I didnt want to be this:
with a big pink ass
OR THIS:
Horny nose and all.
So our ideas revolved solely around monkeys.
All that extendable rubbish bin was more or less uninspiring
So we came up with Banana vending machines:)
Oh the simplicity of it all!
Monkeys have to scavenge for food so why dont we make their lives easier?
Then we came up with a vending machine that dispenses bras and undies with nice patterns on it:D Since monkeys are so shameless, they walk around stark naked so we shall introduce modesty to them;)
SO MUCH BOUT PRIMATESSS..
Mt camp was stewpit
Actor came to teach drama.
It was so liberating.
Oh well.
Starved all the way home
I can't wait for inter house:)
Hope it will be fun:D
Oh dear this post super unglam.
Oh and i took an instax with biegail tdy:>
Will scan sometime soon
Okay today was quite fun:)
And uhmm.
"i will always love babylion even if she cuts her mane :DDD"
LULUL.
Oh and guess what exhibit i got most excited at yesterday??
THE LION EXHIBIT OFC:)
HEHEHE.TATA
Holy camel, its a hair-controversy day:O
Monday, May 16, 2011 @ 6:41 PM
| 0 notes
Catchphrase of the day:
"Holy Camel"
-Abiegail Koong
That's what she said when we saw THE HAIR.
Anyway, nuff said, Ms T is meanmeanmeanmean.
Hmph.
And i fishtail braided Arina R's hair:D
Now her hair so cool hurrrrr,
I learn by myself :D
WHOOTS.
Okay so on Sunday,
I went to (right, you can laff) The zoo.
For my asshole of a sister's birthday -.-
I bought her a damn nice panda tee and she was mean to me :(
ohwells.
tiring manz
We had this icy slush in this damn long bottle with a cute straw. It tasted like liquidified skittles^^
That's just the fun part.
Saw an albino monkey and met a crazy horse.
And I petted a miniature horsey:)
KYUTE,
We had like an hour free period which i singlehandedly spent sleeping on the floor:) Along with some other tired peeps
Then today quite boring.
We had this super lame TAN KA KI thingy.
Game sucked, but the fun part was the teaming:)
I got ying xuan and ARINAAA.
Darn. I gop a gorilla and a monkey in my group.
So they upgraded me to "albino monkey"
Since I didnt want to be this:
with a big pink ass
OR THIS:
Horny nose and all.
So our ideas revolved solely around monkeys.
All that extendable rubbish bin was more or less uninspiring
So we came up with Banana vending machines:)
Oh the simplicity of it all!
Monkeys have to scavenge for food so why dont we make their lives easier?
Then we came up with a vending machine that dispenses bras and undies with nice patterns on it:D Since monkeys are so shameless, they walk around stark naked so we shall introduce modesty to them;)
SO MUCH BOUT PRIMATESSS..
Mt camp was stewpit
Actor came to teach drama.
It was so liberating.
Oh well.
Starved all the way home
I can't wait for inter house:)
Hope it will be fun:D
Oh dear this post super unglam.
Oh and i took an instax with biegail tdy:>
Will scan sometime soon
Okay today was quite fun:)
And uhmm.
"i will always love babylion even if she cuts her mane :DDD"
LULUL.
Oh and guess what exhibit i got most excited at yesterday??
THE LION EXHIBIT OFC:)
HEHEHE.TATA