Not exactly a fairytale weekend.
Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 5:31 PM
| 0 notes

Ohmygosh, my dear hyoyeon:')
YOU DESERVE TO BE AT THE FRONT MORE ANYWAY.
Okay so i mia-ed cus cheralynn accidentally took my tpc^^
Which i tell you, did wonders.
I DIDNT SLACK :D
But got it back today:P
My baby bro is 2 yrs old tdy
And my parents got him this $70 toy thingy that is like an aeroplanbe he can sit on but he wont sit on it so yeah. He just presses the buttons and stuff T.T
So on friday I actually watched the ROYAL WEDDINGZ.
Its quite pretty actually.
Kate and her non existent waist :P
On Saturday, I ate dumpling noodlesss (Y)and watced princess diaries.
On Sundayy I watched this cute movie called Chestnut.
HEEHEE.
I basically did a lot of things you don't need to know;D
I'm so awesome prz.
No food at home, so I made pancakes and put nutella and marshies on it and popped it in the oven and I got melted marshmellow nutella pancakes^^
MY SURVIVAL SKILLS HURHUR (Y)
I had a nightmare that I got an email saying tmr no fitt run:O
I hope that DOES NOT happen.
Oh dearie me.
Same recess tmr ^^
LALALALALAALALALALALALA.
Ive beeen having a high intake of chocs recently.
Thats bad.
VERY bad.
ooh and 5 more followers to 300!!!COME ONNNN WE CAN DO THIS THING
Bye earthlingggsssshhh
SEXYYYY BUNNYYYY POLE DANCEEE
Not exactly a fairytale weekend.
Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 5:31 PM
| 0 notes

Ohmygosh, my dear hyoyeon:')
YOU DESERVE TO BE AT THE FRONT MORE ANYWAY.
Okay so i mia-ed cus cheralynn accidentally took my tpc^^
Which i tell you, did wonders.
I DIDNT SLACK :D
But got it back today:P
My baby bro is 2 yrs old tdy
And my parents got him this $70 toy thingy that is like an aeroplanbe he can sit on but he wont sit on it so yeah. He just presses the buttons and stuff T.T
So on friday I actually watched the ROYAL WEDDINGZ.
Its quite pretty actually.
Kate and her non existent waist :P
On Saturday, I ate dumpling noodlesss (Y)and watced princess diaries.
On Sundayy I watched this cute movie called Chestnut.
HEEHEE.
I basically did a lot of things you don't need to know;D
I'm so awesome prz.
No food at home, so I made pancakes and put nutella and marshies on it and popped it in the oven and I got melted marshmellow nutella pancakes^^
MY SURVIVAL SKILLS HURHUR (Y)
I had a nightmare that I got an email saying tmr no fitt run:O
I hope that DOES NOT happen.
Oh dearie me.
Same recess tmr ^^
LALALALALAALALALALALALA.
Ive beeen having a high intake of chocs recently.
Thats bad.
VERY bad.
ooh and 5 more followers to 300!!!COME ONNNN WE CAN DO THIS THING
Bye earthlingggsssshhh
SEXYYYY BUNNYYYY POLE DANCEEE