run devil devil run run
Sunday, March 27, 2011 @ 11:39 PM | 0 notes

HI PEOPLES.
omg 4X200 and 4X100 was so dayumm fun.
Will go shopping wf team to get matching stuffs for nationalssss:>
and uhm so yesterday we were faster than Bdiv by 3 seconds:/
but we still got scolded by coach. He got problem apparently.
then today he MIAed and didnt sign the declaration form and this official was like
" When I was a coach I signed two hrs earlier."
And he said if we didnt get it signed, we'll be DISQUALIFIED.
andrea helped us lol. and so did dawn and ariel. \m/
Stupid coach.Then he came and was like, you guys make me rush only,
he mia-ed cos he went to get coffee.
asshole
anyway today was okay, all i remembered was charmaine was in 3rd position when she passed the baton to me and I was 2nd position when i passed to chen xi then i didnt see already cos i so dizzay.
ANYWAY, I ♥ EM trackers and cross :)
Did so well. Cross got like 3rd place.
Theyre snagging up all the medals :D
HEHE, C_ _ _ _T_ L SO bloodyfriggincute:P
HEHE:0
shit, im ec-ing people dayumm.
hahah, anyway, goodnight,
and i really love track