whatheheck
Friday, March 25, 2011 @ 2:44 PM | 0 notes

Youre just so fucking annoying.
No wonder she hates you.
youre such a copycat EARTHLING,
I mean why cant you be yourself?
You don't have to follow everything people do to be cool and what shit.
Heck, you dont even have FRIENDS.
I dont get mad if people follow the way I do stuff or anything(oh lol im such a rolemodel)
but seriously, by reading your blog and everything, youre such a copydog,
to the extent where it seriously annoys the hell out of people around you.
for god's sake, just cos i say i like some certain place,
you write on your blog profile that you love it.
OHGAWSH woman, youve never even BEEN there before.
Never .how pathetic.
Be yourself. Be in your own skin. Stop being annoying.
Acting hyper and crazy and cute seriously bugs me.
cos youre really neither.
imnotyourfriend.
BYE.