CAUTION: A LOT OF FOOD-Y CONTENT
Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 2:38 PM
| 0 notes
Yesterday was super awesome ttm:)
Ate apples drowned in maple syrup and cinnamon sugar for breakfast^^
Then went to johore for SHUSHI :3
My favourite food.
That's the closest I could get to being (HAHAHAHAHH) 1/8 japanese-chinese.
I know its stupid but i guess my random and frequent cravings for sushi runs in that little amount of japanese blood i have in me:/
Talk about JAPAN.
Dear god, please help thems japanese people. :"(
So back to my day.
I ate platefuls of shushi and a plate of awesome soba fried noodles.
Had watermelon and orange sherbet~
Better than ice cream lalala.
Then ate cakes at Secret Recipe.
Chilled Strawberry, apple crumble,choc mint cake~
THEN I had a kinder joy^^
and a plate of Fish and Chips( hellyeah for dinner.I didnt eat continuously pffft)
So for dessert I had peach danish*_*
And nupe, not fat yet.
I managed to fit inside my new white lace vintage blouse/dress:D
And I got Maine and Nadya prezzies.
It looks coolio ayte^^
Maine's reaction was funny hahhaha
And i also got this vintage canvas painting for mah room:3 The revamp is still in progress.Haiss slow..
Cant seem to get the perfect shot;
So today I burnt everything . COs of training la duhh
I managed to come in first and fastest for 400m surprisingly(72secs) with a bloody sock.
Remember i bruised my ankle so when I ran it got worse and the blood seeped onto my sock T.T
I tend to run faster when im injured wth.Okay,not really:/
I get this weird thrill when I win all the seniors. Uh, erm sorry DAWN-.-"
But no, I still dont like 400m whether or not it favours me.
So i obviously junked on my way home...
And chen xi gave me this cuuuute plastic bag( AAAAAAAAH THANKS DAHLING)
It has pandas all over it~
I havent been to ART BOX for sometime already:/
OH and the pandas looks exactly like this one:

Dont they? Anyway here it is:
Just that it dosent shake lah hahah~
He smiles only after the flash goes off.
Waste of pretty smiles,
i got one candid where he DID smile.
Random picss~~
AND IM DONE WATCHING KHUNTORIA:)
Okie, buhbyeee~
P.s haha chen xi i hope this post meets your 'expectations' LOL. Great job on the running tody btw^^ muackksss.
CAUTION: A LOT OF FOOD-Y CONTENT
Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 2:38 PM
| 0 notes
Yesterday was super awesome ttm:)
Ate apples drowned in maple syrup and cinnamon sugar for breakfast^^
Then went to johore for SHUSHI :3
My favourite food.
That's the closest I could get to being (HAHAHAHAHH) 1/8 japanese-chinese.
I know its stupid but i guess my random and frequent cravings for sushi runs in that little amount of japanese blood i have in me:/
Talk about JAPAN.
Dear god, please help thems japanese people. :"(
So back to my day.
I ate platefuls of shushi and a plate of awesome soba fried noodles.
Had watermelon and orange sherbet~
Better than ice cream lalala.
Then ate cakes at Secret Recipe.
Chilled Strawberry, apple crumble,choc mint cake~
THEN I had a kinder joy^^
and a plate of Fish and Chips( hellyeah for dinner.I didnt eat continuously pffft)
So for dessert I had peach danish*_*
And nupe, not fat yet.
I managed to fit inside my new white lace vintage blouse/dress:D
And I got Maine and Nadya prezzies.
It looks coolio ayte^^
Maine's reaction was funny hahhaha
And i also got this vintage canvas painting for mah room:3 The revamp is still in progress.Haiss slow..
Cant seem to get the perfect shot;
So today I burnt everything . COs of training la duhh
I managed to come in first and fastest for 400m surprisingly(72secs) with a bloody sock.
Remember i bruised my ankle so when I ran it got worse and the blood seeped onto my sock T.T
I tend to run faster when im injured wth.Okay,not really:/
I get this weird thrill when I win all the seniors. Uh, erm sorry DAWN-.-"
But no, I still dont like 400m whether or not it favours me.
So i obviously junked on my way home...
And chen xi gave me this cuuuute plastic bag( AAAAAAAAH THANKS DAHLING)
It has pandas all over it~
I havent been to ART BOX for sometime already:/
OH and the pandas looks exactly like this one:

Dont they? Anyway here it is:
Just that it dosent shake lah hahah~
He smiles only after the flash goes off.
Waste of pretty smiles,
i got one candid where he DID smile.
Random picss~~
AND IM DONE WATCHING KHUNTORIA:)
Okie, buhbyeee~
P.s haha chen xi i hope this post meets your 'expectations' LOL. Great job on the running tody btw^^ muackksss.