I WAS BORED
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 @ 4:16 PM | 0 notes

KEEP CALM AND THINK OF TAEYEON
KEEP CALM AND THINK OF NICHKHUN
KEEP CALM AND THINK OF ARINA

AWESOME RIGHT:) Made em all meself^^
HAHA, no mean feat really
So easy heheheh:)
It appears thin on the blog:( But nehmindd
Knowing that chenchen junior will pass by soon,
HELLO CHENCHEN:>
And oh , Im at ep9 alrdy so HAPPEE.
NICHKHUN OPPA♥
Victoria's nice but she's too sulky, i liked it when she imitated the bobble head lol.
She's nice tho, but she COULD be NICER-ER to Nichkun^^
I keep laffing watching WGM~~
Me: Do you like Nichkhun?
Yu Qian: Okay lahh,,,
Me: OKay,STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND.
Since ARina like Victoria moree,, she can be les and have her. I get Nichkhun can^^
But thx roomietwin for making me watch this hahahhaha~
I loike my fb dp:)
I knw i shd be resting now,
im sore all over.
training tmr!
Anyone noticed i havent been using swear words on the net ^^
Well, DOODE,I havent:)
Im so innocent (NOT)
I shall be innocent loike Nichkhun oppa~
And Maryam, how can you say my boyfriend not hot>:(
HOTTER THAN YOU AT LEAST RIGHT XD
Find me a guy cuter and nicer than Nichkhun huh huh,, its impossible dudette,
pshh
*flicks hand*
Talk to my fingers buhbyeee
Goodnyte Nichkhun♥
I ♥ YOU


kthxbye