Cos he's the epitome of utter adorableness
Monday, March 7, 2011 @ 8:09 PM
| 0 notes
Every time I revamp my blog I feel so reborn♥
Especially when I rewrite my profile hahah.
I bored to upload pics here LAH. Go facebook okie?
I found a healthy replacement for my indulgent caramel frappe and sugar only bubble tea:>
OH YEAH, juice bars rawk.
Training killed me can.
Dad cuming home lateee. :(
I left my uni in sch again :(
Sorry Ariel for bringing back the second item i left after training. Im so retarded. Thanks ChenChen for finding it and AGHHH, didnt see your message!
The tape should be waterproof, that's the best,
tell me if you wanna go ahead wif tmr's secret training kay.
Ive been having tummy cramps since morning.
Sad face.
I'm so happy and sad. idk why~
Its just that I keep thinking things,
Stuff that are jumbling up my thoughts.
I totally blew it didn't I? All I want is the akwardness seperating us to go away.
And this other girl lets call her Earthling299..
I don't like her anymore.
I don't care about the past we shared. I'll just care for tomorrow. And the people whom I trust and who appreciate me. I hearts Arina Rashid, no matter how lame and weird. She's my neurotic freak^^ I really lurve her kay,always there when i need her except when I need to buy a clip cos she's a lazybum. MY lazybum. Dont hurt her cos I love her no matter how aunty. Only i can insult her cos I don't mean it. So screw yourself Genevieve:X
And this person whose no earthlingg, just an alien. Stalker1 lets call it,
Stop jamming up my inbox, thank you.
Oh and my trip to Tasmania is 99.9% likely to be cancelled. Due to unforseen circumstances.Sad one too. *sigh* I miss you Australia, I really do. Night Australia^^
Goodnighty dear readers.
Love comes to those who deserve it♥
To wrap it up,
:3 nichkhun
He's got this uniquely HAWT look
Meltinggg~
That was gay and cute.
That was gayer and cuterr:3
xoxo
Cos he's the epitome of utter adorableness
Monday, March 7, 2011 @ 8:09 PM
| 0 notes
Every time I revamp my blog I feel so reborn♥
Especially when I rewrite my profile hahah.
I bored to upload pics here LAH. Go facebook okie?
I found a healthy replacement for my indulgent caramel frappe and sugar only bubble tea:>
OH YEAH, juice bars rawk.
Training killed me can.
Dad cuming home lateee. :(
I left my uni in sch again :(
Sorry Ariel for bringing back the second item i left after training. Im so retarded. Thanks ChenChen for finding it and AGHHH, didnt see your message!
The tape should be waterproof, that's the best,
tell me if you wanna go ahead wif tmr's secret training kay.
Ive been having tummy cramps since morning.
Sad face.
I'm so happy and sad. idk why~
Its just that I keep thinking things,
Stuff that are jumbling up my thoughts.
I totally blew it didn't I? All I want is the akwardness seperating us to go away.
And this other girl lets call her Earthling299..
I don't like her anymore.
I don't care about the past we shared. I'll just care for tomorrow. And the people whom I trust and who appreciate me. I hearts Arina Rashid, no matter how lame and weird. She's my neurotic freak^^ I really lurve her kay,always there when i need her except when I need to buy a clip cos she's a lazybum. MY lazybum. Dont hurt her cos I love her no matter how aunty. Only i can insult her cos I don't mean it. So screw yourself Genevieve:X
And this person whose no earthlingg, just an alien. Stalker1 lets call it,
Stop jamming up my inbox, thank you.
Oh and my trip to Tasmania is 99.9% likely to be cancelled. Due to unforseen circumstances.Sad one too. *sigh* I miss you Australia, I really do. Night Australia^^
Goodnighty dear readers.
Love comes to those who deserve it♥
To wrap it up,
:3 nichkhun
He's got this uniquely HAWT look
Meltinggg~
That was gay and cute.
That was gayer and cuterr:3
xoxo