Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 5:04 PM
| 0 notes
Oh daayyyuummm,
im so confused now.
Ive no idea what to think of you anymore
Honest,i dont
Only if you'd tell me what is going on in that complicated mind of yours
Ill probably start to get a good night's sleep
You can keep me wide awake
Holding on to all the hope that ive got,
wishing upon every star (and plane,pretending they are shooting stars)
Clinging onto the possibility
Even if I know that it will never happen.
Someone tell me.
:/
SO HEYYY.
Thanks for popping by:D
Im doing fine, thank you very much^^
Valentines Day is coming :O
and i shall try to give out heart shaped helium balloons on that day:)
It shall be the HELIUM HEARTS PROJECT
Hmm, that should count as CIP huh..
I want give at orchard rd^^ Give all the ang mohs,
JUST KIDDING
Im not biased. Really im not:)
HAHAHA, eh ThatCDShop is huuugeee,went there wf charmaine on like week 1 HAHA.
Its dayummm big.But no kpop albums.Thats like sad:"(
I keep smelling fart.SO akward.
HEHE, bye~
p.s i ❤ you very much. ;)
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 5:04 PM
| 0 notes
Oh daayyyuummm,
im so confused now.
Ive no idea what to think of you anymore
Honest,i dont
Only if you'd tell me what is going on in that complicated mind of yours
Ill probably start to get a good night's sleep
You can keep me wide awake
Holding on to all the hope that ive got,
wishing upon every star (and plane,pretending they are shooting stars)
Clinging onto the possibility
Even if I know that it will never happen.
Someone tell me.
:/
SO HEYYY.
Thanks for popping by:D
Im doing fine, thank you very much^^
Valentines Day is coming :O
and i shall try to give out heart shaped helium balloons on that day:)
It shall be the HELIUM HEARTS PROJECT
Hmm, that should count as CIP huh..
I want give at orchard rd^^ Give all the ang mohs,
JUST KIDDING
Im not biased. Really im not:)
HAHAHA, eh ThatCDShop is huuugeee,went there wf charmaine on like week 1 HAHA.
Its dayummm big.But no kpop albums.Thats like sad:"(
I keep smelling fart.SO akward.
HEHE, bye~
p.s i ❤ you very much. ;)