Lets imagine that I wrote a letter to martians
Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ 10:52 PM | 0 notes

Greetings peoples from a foreign land, do write back and tell me how life is as a martian. Do you go for vacations on other planets? Is it stressful? Nice? Happy? Boring? Fun? Mediocre? Sad? Disgusting? Weird? Bleh? Plain????? Tell me how it feels like to look revolting.And green.What kind of facial wash do you use?? Oh by the way, I write in Peace. Please don’t come and invade planet earth. Tyvm. JJJ

Lots of love,

A bimbo from Earth :D:D

(P.S I really hope that this letter reaches Mars, because I am not sure what stamps to use. I’ll just try using all the stamps from daddy’s letters cos Mars is really far from Earth and I guess I have to use many stamps. So far, I have pasted three China stamps, fifteen Aussie stamps, twenty stamps from Spain,seven stamps from Denmark and two hundered from Korea on the envelope)JJ

(P.S.S Don’t tell daddy that I used his used stamps. I wonder if used stamps work??)

(P.S.S.S HAHAHHA.Realised that p.s.s and p.s.s.s sounds like PISSSS.LOL.Funny right?BTW,I dunno what p.s stands for.Maybe it stands for pissed someone.Anyway, it should really be FYI and not p.s.It may REALLY piss someone.HAHAHAJCherios~)