Gimmie a little love
Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 1:50 PM
| 0 notes
I know im mad,i know im crazy,thats what makes life fun:)Or at least half the time~
Anw,i got up, lazed ard like garfield and now im on the lappie.Again.
Heeeeeeeeeesh.Tell me to get a proper life.
Im waiting for dad to wake up so that we can all go out.Later,were buying dinner to break fast.I think were heading fer east coast.I just got an IM frm Arina.Hehe..sweet talk.Lalalallalalalalaalalal.Pretty.
Ignore that piece of crap yeah?
I am most prbbly gonna do e-learning at Nadya's Hse.:DDDD WHEEEEEEEEE
i cant wait to go lehh:)))
Hadya Haifan♥♥♥♥ILY
I can bet were gonna gosssssssssssssssIP^^
Thats life,isnt it?
You hear ppl talk crap,you spread.You hear someone talk crap bout u,you talk crap abt HER.
The cycle of LIFE.:)
Since when did i get so clever?
Btw,,,hahahahahahaha.I dunt think i wanna be peer leader.I should nt have signed up fer the camp in th first palce cos i like oppsite of enjoyed the camp.It sucked.BADly.Badbaddbadddd.All the kids in my grp were OMG DAMN ENTHU.NOTTTTT
Heh.Ya,im just saying it sucked.Cos i knew Noone.And cos it was so hot.And the food made my tummy throw tantrums.Bad enuff a description?:D
I wished i was in th same grp as Nadya or amth.Or Arina,Then id LOVE MY LIFE.
Now im in peer,sadly stuck with SK.But anw,i have Faith.Heeee our G2 Faith not faithfaith.Thats why her name is so cool(Y)
Faith was like"You know, S h e r a_____ K___ is in peeeeeer???!!!"
I was like"IKR"
Faith was like"So weird RIIIIGHT"
Shd have seeen her face.So epic.Faith is so cool,we shd hang out wit her often:D
ill go fer th moment.Ill updateeeeeeeeee more soon.I mean SOON.
hehe
Ill try bearing with life and HER.:)cheer me on
Gimmie a little love
Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 1:50 PM
| 0 notes
I know im mad,i know im crazy,thats what makes life fun:)Or at least half the time~
Anw,i got up, lazed ard like garfield and now im on the lappie.Again.
Heeeeeeeeeesh.Tell me to get a proper life.
Im waiting for dad to wake up so that we can all go out.Later,were buying dinner to break fast.I think were heading fer east coast.I just got an IM frm Arina.Hehe..sweet talk.Lalalallalalalalaalalal.Pretty.
Ignore that piece of crap yeah?
I am most prbbly gonna do e-learning at Nadya's Hse.:DDDD WHEEEEEEEEE
i cant wait to go lehh:)))
Hadya Haifan♥♥♥♥ILY
I can bet were gonna gosssssssssssssssIP^^
Thats life,isnt it?
You hear ppl talk crap,you spread.You hear someone talk crap bout u,you talk crap abt HER.
The cycle of LIFE.:)
Since when did i get so clever?
Btw,,,hahahahahahaha.I dunt think i wanna be peer leader.I should nt have signed up fer the camp in th first palce cos i like oppsite of enjoyed the camp.It sucked.BADly.Badbaddbadddd.All the kids in my grp were OMG DAMN ENTHU.NOTTTTT
Heh.Ya,im just saying it sucked.Cos i knew Noone.And cos it was so hot.And the food made my tummy throw tantrums.Bad enuff a description?:D
I wished i was in th same grp as Nadya or amth.Or Arina,Then id LOVE MY LIFE.
Now im in peer,sadly stuck with SK.But anw,i have Faith.Heeee our G2 Faith not faithfaith.Thats why her name is so cool(Y)
Faith was like"You know, S h e r a_____ K___ is in peeeeeer???!!!"
I was like"IKR"
Faith was like"So weird RIIIIGHT"
Shd have seeen her face.So epic.Faith is so cool,we shd hang out wit her often:D
ill go fer th moment.Ill updateeeeeeeeee more soon.I mean SOON.
hehe
Ill try bearing with life and HER.:)cheer me on