Today is =.="
Saturday, August 21, 2010 @ 5:58 PM | 0 notes

OMG.Like what the creep was i thinking??Haisshhh. I was looking at this kid's stupid blog.And ouchh.Everyth hurts.Everything that she says, every single letter uttered from that dirty mouth of hers hurts.I cant live on like this. Arina feels like slapping her but i feel like kicking her.Whatever works,huh?
She is so clueless and i cant stand it.Like i want to tell her in her face that she is my bloody problem.I just found out that i can delete her from my contacts,facebook,twitter and msn but i cant delete her from MY LIFE.That is the problem with people we meet.We cant unremember them.They are stuck in memory.But the people i want to keep in my heart forever drifts away...WHY? Cos life is so unfair,that is. I gotta keep on.
On a lighter note, Arina is such a great actressss.Like,she should BE an actress!She is my Drama Queen♥♥♥♥.ILOVE YOU superr much. We shall keep her imagining and dreaming. We shall support her steps like a floor(she keeps steppin all over us anw) and when its time, well yank ourselves from under her and she will fall into darknesss and will know what it is like to be betrayed.
Oh well, BARNEY did tell us to have a good imagination.I just look at things in PERSPECTIVE.:D
Whoops my stylus fell~:O
Ok haha.Just picked it up.My back hurts.:(
Im reading this awesome book , Someone Like you. The guy in it sucks. Like someone like HER.haha.

LAMMEE.Id be surprised if there are actually people who read my shytt:O
Today ill be stuck at home, at least ill spend time away watchin YOG. :D
Btw,Tom Daley is not competing in 10M,his strongest event.:( His competing in 3m and his chances of grabbing all the gold medals are pretty much slim.Anw, i shall continue breathing the air he is breathing.: D Noticed the weather is so nice lately?Its cos of HIM.


uhh,,that little bi*** just popped into my mind again.I need distraction.:( If she wants to hurt me, it is up to her.She should not start acting like she cares.She shd go ahead cos damage is done.

OK im boreddd.Btw, i found my mood ring^^ So happy. Now, the colour is like mixed.Cos firstly,there is no colour for the mood sad. I'll just call this mood colour'uncertain' cos its a mix of yellow,pink ,green and red.HAHA.That is scared,cool,surprised and stressed.LOL.Whatever.
Okie bb.:D