TODAY I MADE sandwiches=.="
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 1:48 PM
| 0 notes
Why the hell am in sch now?IDK. I wanna go home but too lazy to peel my butt away frm this chair. Like, im happy here with my laptop and got aircon.^^Today was so sian=.= Made sandwich fer home econs. Teamedd up wf Ariel who brought basically everyth.Our focaica sandwhich RAWKED. I fried the cheesy omelette and stuff. WE had shallots and mushrooms in it!^^ See we veh pro:D Then Ying Chian asked for second helpings! And yx♥ say its nice:D they filled the vealuation for us. So sweet. So, SCORE for me and ariel♥Haha, next lesson Chicken Stew and i cant eat at recess:( fasstingg.oh well.
Science was like, UHH WHAT?? I knw im very clueless but chem is not my thing. Then we had maths. Yeah, boringg. Malay was SUPER SCREWED. Im super deaded. Nadyah funny. She said Beruk jadi hakim and thats the wrongggg idiom cos shes actually saying :judge turns into monkeyy.LOL. Anm,, im waiting fer Arina to reply my msg. I shall wait fer YOUR lesson to end babe thn we can skip to Redhill tgther.Hehe. Hurry up la auntie.I ♥ u.
Nicolette today super sweet.As usual.hahahaha. Abiegail and i like sleeeeeeeeeeeeped during math.(Y)
I gotta get out of this freezing place before my fingers freeze on this keyboard. Hurry up auntieeeeeeee♥♥♥♥
xoxo,
careless
TODAY I MADE sandwiches=.="
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 1:48 PM
| 0 notes
Why the hell am in sch now?IDK. I wanna go home but too lazy to peel my butt away frm this chair. Like, im happy here with my laptop and got aircon.^^Today was so sian=.= Made sandwich fer home econs. Teamedd up wf Ariel who brought basically everyth.Our focaica sandwhich RAWKED. I fried the cheesy omelette and stuff. WE had shallots and mushrooms in it!^^ See we veh pro:D Then Ying Chian asked for second helpings! And yx♥ say its nice:D they filled the vealuation for us. So sweet. So, SCORE for me and ariel♥Haha, next lesson Chicken Stew and i cant eat at recess:( fasstingg.oh well.
Science was like, UHH WHAT?? I knw im very clueless but chem is not my thing. Then we had maths. Yeah, boringg. Malay was SUPER SCREWED. Im super deaded. Nadyah funny. She said Beruk jadi hakim and thats the wrongggg idiom cos shes actually saying :judge turns into monkeyy.LOL. Anm,, im waiting fer Arina to reply my msg. I shall wait fer YOUR lesson to end babe thn we can skip to Redhill tgther.Hehe. Hurry up la auntie.I ♥ u.
Nicolette today super sweet.As usual.hahahaha. Abiegail and i like sleeeeeeeeeeeeped during math.(Y)
I gotta get out of this freezing place before my fingers freeze on this keyboard. Hurry up auntieeeeeeee♥♥♥♥
xoxo,
careless