BUT BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS INTERESTING!
Monday, May 9, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
| 0 notes
i look horrible and i know that so shhhh.

I LOVE TOKYO. Only a bitch wouldn't ;)
And i love my i love tokyo shirt:)
IF ONLY IT WAS WHITE.
Hahaha, okay you got me camwhoring there ><
There's more retarded ones ugh.
And here's what i had for breakfast:
pancakes with marshiess.
I have pancakes for breakast every weekend.
I feel the guilt.
Oh wells.
I wonder if my great grandfather is still alive :/
those japanese uncles live damn long.
it would be cool if i were actually born in Japan.
But hahaha, that will trace all the way back to world war two when my great grandpa came to Sinapore. This is the story as to why i am 100% Singaporean.
Not complaining.
I love Singapore.
Heh.
i swear i was damn white last time kay!
I would look more convincing
but thanks to track im burnt like shit.
kkbyee
*okay and just in case my super enthu junior Ayesha is reading this truckload of crap, HIIIIIII. I really miss going to 1G2 for peer sessions:') I wanted to drop by to say hi and wish y'all for myes but im damn paisehh to go hahahaha. So yupz,chin up and all the bestest for Myes kay!♥*
BUT BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS INTERESTING!
Monday, May 9, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
| 0 notes
i look horrible and i know that so shhhh.

I LOVE TOKYO. Only a bitch wouldn't ;)
And i love my i love tokyo shirt:)
IF ONLY IT WAS WHITE.
Hahaha, okay you got me camwhoring there ><
There's more retarded ones ugh.
And here's what i had for breakfast:
pancakes with marshiess.
I have pancakes for breakast every weekend.
I feel the guilt.
Oh wells.
I wonder if my great grandfather is still alive :/
those japanese uncles live damn long.
it would be cool if i were actually born in Japan.
But hahaha, that will trace all the way back to world war two when my great grandpa came to Sinapore. This is the story as to why i am 100% Singaporean.
Not complaining.
I love Singapore.
Heh.
i swear i was damn white last time kay!
I would look more convincing
but thanks to track im burnt like shit.
kkbyee
*okay and just in case my super enthu junior Ayesha is reading this truckload of crap, HIIIIIII. I really miss going to 1G2 for peer sessions:') I wanted to drop by to say hi and wish y'all for myes but im damn paisehh to go hahahaha. So yupz,chin up and all the bestest for Myes kay!♥*