WAHHH YOUR STARE KILLS MOI
Monday, April 4, 2011 @ 7:36 PM
| 0 notes
And i find the need to update, like seriously :D
Before i start, ILY MAINE AND GWS:)
Okay so ....
After school ended I was like getting drinksss for the retardsss:>
THEN saw nicolette they all and they were like
"ARI SIT THERE"
Im like HUHUHUH until i saw HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH:))))
So like duh i sat there and her coolness kills me zomg.
BUT maybe i was so high and happy that i was laffing at every single thing .
Must have looked like a total bimbo.
So somehow my legs kept taking me back to the canteen.
And i kept going there cos I JUST HAD too.Like seriously, like helping chenchen or cos yx wanted to get green tea. And when me and maine had our KETCHUP moment. (catch up:P) Like she's so cute :>
Then she looked at me for the first freaking tyme.So PAISEH SHIZZZ.
Dunno if its supposed to be a good thing .
Happy but paranoid.
Like oh please dont think im some freaky stalker who happens to be wherever you are.
C:
And she looked at me again.
WHEE I JUST LOOK AT MY FOOT AND PRETEND THERE'S A BUG THERE.
okay people can think im retarded:D
but i like her cos she's damn cool .full stopppp:D
And pretty.
And cute.
MUAHAHA.
TMR FITT RUN. I SHALL RUN HER PACE WHEREVER SHE IS YEAH;D
RATHER THAN HAvE TO BE PAISEH AND GET STANDING OVATION.
Okay okay byebye.
Oh mr koh is retarded :P
But funny.
HOW CAN DRINKING WATER HELP A MUSCLE CRAMP.
SMARTSMART.
But well, i hope chloe is okay noww;)
HEHEH i told dondon to flex chloe's leg and i put counterpain for chloe :D MUAHAHAH
I should join red cross:>
HOPE YOURE AHKAY CHLOE SENIORR~
HAHA today chloe so KYUTE.
yknow the etoille fc trains when we train hahah
so the guy was speaking in french to th coach
and chloe was like" I LIKE FRENCH"
okie buhbye;)
Happy mood oh YES.
Thx maine fr the earpiece :D
WAHHH YOUR STARE KILLS MOI
Monday, April 4, 2011 @ 7:36 PM
| 0 notes
And i find the need to update, like seriously :D
Before i start, ILY MAINE AND GWS:)
Okay so ....
After school ended I was like getting drinksss for the retardsss:>
THEN saw nicolette they all and they were like
"ARI SIT THERE"
Im like HUHUHUH until i saw HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH:))))
So like duh i sat there and her coolness kills me zomg.
BUT maybe i was so high and happy that i was laffing at every single thing .
Must have looked like a total bimbo.
So somehow my legs kept taking me back to the canteen.
And i kept going there cos I JUST HAD too.Like seriously, like helping chenchen or cos yx wanted to get green tea. And when me and maine had our KETCHUP moment. (catch up:P) Like she's so cute :>
Then she looked at me for the first freaking tyme.So PAISEH SHIZZZ.
Dunno if its supposed to be a good thing .
Happy but paranoid.
Like oh please dont think im some freaky stalker who happens to be wherever you are.
C:
And she looked at me again.
WHEE I JUST LOOK AT MY FOOT AND PRETEND THERE'S A BUG THERE.
okay people can think im retarded:D
but i like her cos she's damn cool .full stopppp:D
And pretty.
And cute.
MUAHAHA.
TMR FITT RUN. I SHALL RUN HER PACE WHEREVER SHE IS YEAH;D
RATHER THAN HAvE TO BE PAISEH AND GET STANDING OVATION.
Okay okay byebye.
Oh mr koh is retarded :P
But funny.
HOW CAN DRINKING WATER HELP A MUSCLE CRAMP.
SMARTSMART.
But well, i hope chloe is okay noww;)
HEHEH i told dondon to flex chloe's leg and i put counterpain for chloe :D MUAHAHAH
I should join red cross:>
HOPE YOURE AHKAY CHLOE SENIORR~
HAHA today chloe so KYUTE.
yknow the etoille fc trains when we train hahah
so the guy was speaking in french to th coach
and chloe was like" I LIKE FRENCH"
okie buhbye;)
Happy mood oh YES.
Thx maine fr the earpiece :D