Thursday, January 27, 2011 @ 9:37 AM
| 0 notes
I LOVE ARINA AND
CHARMAINE,HAHAHA.Today is far from awesome and thank gawd i have arina to be by my side all the time:) Unlike some asses who forget everything their true friend has done for them.But really, idc cos shes not worth it:)
SO,
now is currently eng.ASS, ive never hated eng THIS much.
I lived thru math and some parts of today are just effed up.
HECK-.-
Anyway,big news:CHARMAINE IS A TRACKER no more cross country.
I hope this is what ull end up luving to do:)
I know that x-country has been totally tough for u.
^^ DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND FUCK THE REST
-Abiegail
wise huh. YAY,gonna practice relay~ Gna get pink metal baton with 'maine:)
LOVE RELAY SOOOO MUCH!
So thnx arina and charmaine.life is so much easier wf you.
..
-
xoxo
Thursday, January 27, 2011 @ 9:37 AM
| 0 notes
I LOVE ARINA AND
CHARMAINE,HAHAHA.Today is far from awesome and thank gawd i have arina to be by my side all the time:) Unlike some asses who forget everything their true friend has done for them.But really, idc cos shes not worth it:)
SO,
now is currently eng.ASS, ive never hated eng THIS much.
I lived thru math and some parts of today are just effed up.
HECK-.-
Anyway,big news:CHARMAINE IS A TRACKER no more cross country.
I hope this is what ull end up luving to do:)
I know that x-country has been totally tough for u.
^^ DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND FUCK THE REST
-Abiegail
wise huh. YAY,gonna practice relay~ Gna get pink metal baton with 'maine:)
LOVE RELAY SOOOO MUCH!
So thnx arina and charmaine.life is so much easier wf you.
..
-
xoxo