HUH is my favourite word
Thursday, March 31, 2011 @ 5:20 PM | 0 notes

WAS about to rant but people that is PAST TENSE.
All i have to do now is post a HAPPY POST :D
I is generally happy today
Cos the morning started with coolkid^^
But didnt see her after that
so :/
HMMM.
HEHEHE, coolkid SHO pretty yaaaaaaaaaahhh.
Love her january profile pic:(
Maine, you better not start liking her too much yo. :P
CANNOT SHARE.
I LUV DONDON too but we can share her kay.
LOL.whuttheshitt.
So today was really okay:)
imma looking forward to fitt runs nowww~
not that id DIDNT,
I always did but now i look forward to running like an auntie^^
If i am the one of the last,
the houseleaders (that means ykw)will be there cheering.
WHOOTS.
the slowpeopleso special;(
Im missing out a lot running fast last time
Like, who am i chasing after?RIGHT.
I TOLD YOU CHARMAINE DONDON is damnnnn cute right.
:P

and so, today has been generally a good day.
I shall look forward to mondays.
band trains near our place^^
CIAO. havent done tuition hmwrk:(