IMMA BACK
Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 9:07 PM
| 0 notes
EoY over, results....GAWD HELP ME.
Anyway, life is back to normal..i guess...
I changed my skin(AGAIN) if you havent noticed.
I busted my phone. T.T
I really miss school.LIKE SHIT.
Staying @ home is like boring and i have to like entertain this stalker. Ok maybe not..He just like friggin sms me every day:( Here is how it goes:
person:hey
me:hi
person:what are u doing
me:nothing
person: ouh OR tries to start a convo while i try to end it.usually ill just ignore like the next 5 texts OR "I saw you walking the other day" OR " You live at block *** rigghhhht?"
EESH
LIKE excuse me lahh im a busy person and i have no time fr chit chat.Now that my phone is busted, i have a good excuse...but like over obsesseive people are annoying:/
Anyway, tmr going sentosa or east coast(Y)
ANDDDD...i gotta get outta the house soon or ill die.
HEH.Thursday @ION was like FUNNN.we sorta got lost at wisma atria and cheralynn and arina were checking out the lift T.T
The ate at macs at takashimaya:)
HAHAHAHAHAH. OHH and me and nadya ended the EOYS by running down the hill singing Tennage Dream.
On Saturday ate two pizzas at pastamania then saw fireworks from vivo.Perfect start to th hols:)
saturday went to east coast:)
Today i nearly told macs lady i wanted two McFLUFFYS.LOL
hhahaahah.
oritey gtg:)
IMMA BACK
Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 9:07 PM
| 0 notes
EoY over, results....GAWD HELP ME.
Anyway, life is back to normal..i guess...
I changed my skin(AGAIN) if you havent noticed.
I busted my phone. T.T
I really miss school.LIKE SHIT.
Staying @ home is like boring and i have to like entertain this stalker. Ok maybe not..He just like friggin sms me every day:( Here is how it goes:
person:hey
me:hi
person:what are u doing
me:nothing
person: ouh OR tries to start a convo while i try to end it.usually ill just ignore like the next 5 texts OR "I saw you walking the other day" OR " You live at block *** rigghhhht?"
EESH
LIKE excuse me lahh im a busy person and i have no time fr chit chat.Now that my phone is busted, i have a good excuse...but like over obsesseive people are annoying:/
Anyway, tmr going sentosa or east coast(Y)
ANDDDD...i gotta get outta the house soon or ill die.
HEH.Thursday @ION was like FUNNN.we sorta got lost at wisma atria and cheralynn and arina were checking out the lift T.T
The ate at macs at takashimaya:)
HAHAHAHAHAH. OHH and me and nadya ended the EOYS by running down the hill singing Tennage Dream.
On Saturday ate two pizzas at pastamania then saw fireworks from vivo.Perfect start to th hols:)
saturday went to east coast:)
Today i nearly told macs lady i wanted two McFLUFFYS.LOL
hhahaahah.
oritey gtg:)